Your overall appearance has a crucial role to play in determining your image among others. Have you ever thought what catches the attention of people when they first meet you? Well, it is your overall appearance. If you are overweight or have deposits of fat in some parts of your body then it will not only affect your confidence but also make you look ugly. There is yet another segment of people who are able to reduce weight but fail to get rid of stubborn fat deposits from areas like arms, butt, breast or tummy. For such people body contouring surgery in Delhi can be the savior.
When it comes to body contouring procedure, it includes several body sculpting methods used by cosmetic surgeons to reshape any part of the body. Through this surgery, patients can eliminate excess skin and fat that do not respond to exercise and diet. It is important, however, for you to discuss with the cosmetic surgeon for body contouring surgery before plunging to any decision. The treatment of the cost depends on the number of procedures performed.
Listed below are some of the most commonly performed body contouring surgery procedures:
- Lower Body Lifts: Sagging of outer and inner thighs, sagging of the tummy, abdomen
- Facelift: Sagging of the neck, jowls and mid-face
- Tummy Tuck: Apron of excess fat and skin hanging over the abdomen
- Medial Thigh Lift: Sagging of inner thigh
- Breast Lift: Flattened, sagging breasts
- Arm Lift: Sagging of upper arms
Body contouring recovery:
During body contouring recovery, bandages or dressing would be applied to the incisions after the surgery. Small thin tubes might be temporarily placed under the skin for draining any excess fluid or blood that might collect.
The cosmetic surgeon would give the instruction that might include:
- Specific symptoms and concerns to look for at the area where surgery is performed or in general health
- How to care for the surgical site or sites
- When to next visit the cosmetic surgeon
- Medications to take orally or apply to help healing
Make sure that you ask the cosmetic surgeon about what all you can expect during the recovery period.
- When is the right time to resume normal exercise and activity?
- Where the patient will be taken after the surgery?
- When stitches will be removed?
- What medication will be prescribed after the procedure?
- What diet has to be followed?
- When dressings and bandages will be removed after surgery?
Body contouring recovery at home:
You might be given instructions to avoid lifting, straining or bending for several days or weeks. Where tightening of thighs or abdomen is involved, cosmetic surgeon might instruct to avoid standing upright and stress any internal sutures as they heal, and to use pillows under knees while asleep.