Putting on excessive weight is worrying about it invites several health problems. There are people who try to get rid of excess weight by following a stringent diet or exercise, however fail to achieve desired results. Such people can now opt for post massive weight loss surgery and achieve the desired figure. Plastic surgery when performed after significant weight loss surgery can help in reducing excess deposits of fat and skin left behind after shedding those extra kilos.
The main aim of this surgical procedure is to restore attractive proportions by removing loose and sagging skin around the breast, buttocks, face, thighs, neck, abdomen and upper arms surgery that creates unsightly contour. Although these surgeries leave scars behind, the fact is that most patients accept them as trade off for enhanced and improved appearance.
When is the right time to undergo post massive weight loss plastic surgery?
- If you think that you have reached stabilized weight after exercise, Bariatric surgery or diet.
- If you have loose and sagging skin different areas such as thighs, back, abdomen, face, breasts, arms and neck.
- If you have lost massive weight and want to get rid of those stubborn fat and tissue deposits.
- The surgery improves self-esteem and self-confidence
- Get rid of overhanging skin that causes infections, rashes and painful chafing
- You can get rid of loose and sagging skin so that you can fit perfectly in the clothes of your choice
It is often that people think who all can undergo post massive weight loss surgery. It is important to understand that it can be very distressing and discouraging to achieve weight loss yet one has to contend with an excess deposit of skin that keeps you away from wearing the clothes you like most. Excess deposit of skin can bring along discomfort, pain and rushes along with hard to get rid of infections. This particular cosmetic procedure makes for an ideal solution for those would like to remove excess skin from the body. There are different body contouring procedures that are performed as the part of the post massive weight loss surgery.